Stars under 18 night club above the ice rink - whats it like?

amiee_sheff

my little sister wants to go to "stars" on tuesday night she is 15 nearly 16 n i look after her im kind of worried about what it is like its above the ice rink and i was just wondering if anyone knew what its like... my friend said that it could get quite rough in there so i was just seeing if anyone knew anything about it ..... what kind of people go there an so on.. please message me back with any information you have

amiee.

under 18's... i didint know there was one there..... i knew there is an over 18's night............... on fridays i think....

its a gud night.... they play hip hop rnb ragga garage....

well worth checkin... if ya into that.... one of my boys dj;s there..... its a gud vibe...

We used to have our school discos there a few years back, so I could tell you about the venue but not about the actual normal club atmosphere.

Tacky, really. But then again most places that run under 18s don't have a hugely stylish rep, do they? Anyway, I reckon they'd do a cheesey pop night, and to be honest they have quite strict rules about over 18s going in. Your sister (?) will probably be fine. And if they hold school discos then yknow, its probably not a drugs club. In fact, its considered to be more of a private hire venue these days anyway....didn't even know they had a permanent club!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by amiee_sheff

thankyou everyone for replying she went and she said it was the worst thing she had ever been to and she went in and walked out again within ten minutes lol.

Yup, couldv'e told you that! Was pretty rank in 1999 or whenever too!

Archived