Pubs Closing Down

romeo one

Is there any strength in the rumour that The Bradway Hotel is struggling and Enterprise Inns are looking to pull the plug on the recently refurbished venture......I hope not. Unfortunately things have gone down a bit in there, empty bottle fridges, cheap crisps and poor wine.....lets hope theres nothing in the rumour and that it works out. It will be a shame as Matt, Craig and Abby have done a great job......any info

not sure about the bradway but the cross scythes in totley is another enterprise pub closed its doors on monday. i work in the pub trade and i know enterprise are in a bad way .so dont be to surprised if they do, be a shame if they do

• 2 months later...

I don't know if this pub has shut but when i'm driving home from work about 9.30 ish it seems to be closed or it could just be dead!

I don't think there will be many of these pubs left soon as it must be hard for the managers to make any sort of money for themselves. Maybe the managers should try a bit harder or give it up as a bad job!!

Archived