Valentines day gift ideas?

Not buying my boyfriend much this year as our baby's due in April (so yes that rules out the idea of buying sexy undies!):hihi::hihi:

i'm thinking of spending about £10-£15 on a little prezzy, any ideas welcome!

you get 2 crates of lager for £15 at asda-perfect:thumbsup:

• 4 years later...

I was just about to start a topic! :) but you can get cool gifts at max spielmann photo place in city centre, you can get a photo put on anything these days. .. I put a pic of me boobs on a mug for my fella! :D they dont care! lol. might be a nice idea as the undies are out! :)

I was just about to start a topic! :) but you can get cool gifts at max spielmann photo place in city centre, you can get a photo put on anything these days. .. I put a pic of me boobs on a mug for my fella! :D they dont care! lol. might be a nice idea as the undies are out! :)

Dont believe you I think we need proof :hihi:

How about getting a nice scrapbook or photo album and filling it with a timeline of pictures and memories of your lives together so far, with space left at the end for the next chapter (of parenthood). It doesn't have to cost a lot, but it would be very meaningful, and you could show it to your child when he/she is older.

Archived