Recommend Chinese buffets in Sheffield

aldam2

Hi my 13 year old wants to go to an all you can eat chiense place for his birthday, any suggestions or recommendations and will we need to book? Looking at this saturday evening for 2 adults and 2 teenagers? Cheers

Well there's always a strong debate to be had about the best buffet in Sheffield, but my preference lies with No.1, past Primark - a large place, I've never needed to book, with fairly good food for a buffet.

Ive only ever been to Jumbo or Wokmaina....

Jumbo the food was dry and was 'turned' by staff too often to keep it looking fresh, but all it did was mush it up... was cheap though.

Wokmania is a lot better - i dont think the stuff is out as long, and certainly the meat was a lot better quality - i quite like it, and for price, cheapest is certainly not best, i dont find £10 for all you can eat offensive at all, as you can pay nearly this for one main course at most chinese takeaways.

Never tried No. 1, may do so in the near future.

Went to Number 1 a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a while - had always been pretty impressed before but much less so this time. For a Friday night they had very few dishes out and the names were wrong on some of them (salmon labelled as pork!) A lot of the trays were nearly empty and didn't seem to be being refilled. The staff were mainly standing around chatting and certainly didn't seem to want to take our drinks order. Won't be back in a hurry, shame cos I've enjoyed it before.

Archived