Recommend Chinese buffets in Sheffield

aldam2

we really like flaming dragon , which is the new one at centertainments

been 3 times now , and every time it has been excellent , service is very good , lots of choice inc salad bar , and deserts and cakes in a fridge :)

it would cost £9.90 i believe for sat nights after 6pm (its chearper before )

and i would say you would be better booking

they have a website :)

have a great night !! sharon

Thank you everyone that responded to my thread, we have booked to go to the new chiense Flaming dragon tomorrow night, will report back once weve tried it. thank you everyone for your advise much appreciated x x

• 4 weeks later...

Wow glad I found this, will definitly try out flaming dragon.

No 1. Good food, awful atmosphere (school dinners) and the staff are rather strange

Jumbo. Good food, slightly less tastey than No1 but comparable. Staff much more friendly, intimate atmosphere.

Wokmania, read a lot of bad things about cold food, hidden service charge, so never been.

I liked Flaming Dragon, nice place and nice atmosphere when I went. Food was mostly v good although the range of sushi was very small and not of a great standard so don't get your hopes up too much at the idea of all you can eat sushi.

and parking is a nightmare!!!!

while youre eating they also bring round food from a barbecue, my dad ate goat burger!! and does anyone know what the guy at the end is cooking? its like a little kitchen in the corner but i never realised til i was full.

and parking is a nightmare!!!!

...... and does anyone know what the guy at the end is cooking? its like a little kitchen in the corner but i never realised til i was full.

There are teppans in the corner. It looked like they would do teppanyaki dishes as I saw raw ingredients on plates covered in cling film, but there was no chef on them when I went. Had enough to eat with everything else so didn't pursue it. Wasn't sure if you would have to pay a supplement for it either.

Archived