Are you a domestic goddess?

In this day and age, when we are all apparently leading busy lifestyles and dont have a great deal of time, do sacrifice the time you spend making and maintaining your home for other pursuits. In other words, you cook ready meals, clean and tidy only when it's extremely necessary.

Or are you the text book domestic goddess type that likes to keep the house in ship shape order, everything has a place and you spend hours slaving away in the kitchen preparing the perfect meal.

So, which of the above describes your living habits?

I do cook from scratch but am frequently told it's not worth the effort.

I do ridiculously tidy, but hate the scrubbing and let's face it, it never ends if you start.

If someone is coming round it's usually spotless though.

I do cook from scratch but am frequently told it's not worth the effort.

I do ridiculously tidy, but hate the scrubbing and let's face it, it never ends if you start.

If someone is coming round it's usually spotless though.

It's not worth the effort; as in you cant cook? :suspect:

I am not exactly a domestic goddess, but I do try. I cook my own meals from scratch and living alone, the tidying has to be done otherwise I would find, or not be able to find, myself in deep doo dah.

I am anything but a domestic goddess. I couldn't cook an egg 3 weeks ago, but as I don't work for a living I am trying to make the effort to cook meals occassionally for my OH. I do keep the place reasonably clean and tidy.

At times I wonder why he puts up with me.

I love to cook and hate ready meals and shop bought food (as my rotund figure proves :rolleyes: ) as for cleaning erm well that is a different matter, I do the basics, but with lots of animals half of the garden tends to live on my floors for most of the winter on and off :hihi:

No I am not a domestic goddess, in fact I have mixed with women of this type and found them to be so absorbed into doing everything that they give the impression of being sexless, actually when I remember how they appeared - I would bet that they are.

I think everything in moderation and this sort of woman is OTT

(IMO)

Yes I am! I cook, clean, Im a tart in the kitchen, an angel in the bedroom and a vile dirty pig in the toilet!

I came upon this new fangled stuff at the supermarket called toilet paper, and I am thinking of giving it a try. It is currently in Tesco. Perhaps you should give it a try it too. :hihi:

Archived