Are you a domestic goddess?

I work full time but love cooking which i usually do at the weekend and freeze.As for housework i enjoy it,how sad lol,its kinda like a really nice feeling when the homes clean and lovely fresh smell of polish ect,my pet hate is ironing blahhhhhhhhh hate it.I still find time to do the garden and have a life in the meanwhile guess i have loads of excess energy as i hardly ever sit and watch tv would rather be doing something else

Ask John X on here and he will tell you that i am useless when it comes to cooking lol.

Some people are just meant to be looked after and treated well because, ...well that's just the way it is.

norks is one of those people. :love:

As she will tell you, I absolutely love cooking but even if I hated it with a passion, I would still cook for her because she is ...well, let's say very, very special.

John X

Some people are just meant to be looked after and treated well because, ...well that's just the way it is.

As she will tell you, I absolutely love cooking but even if I hated it with a passion, I would still cook for her because she is ...well, let's say very, very special.

John X

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

John X

Clear you inbox as i wanna send you disgusting depraved messages lol.

Thank you for the flowers Baby, they were gorgeous and lovely suprise.

Can't wait for you to come home :love::love:

Clear you inbox as i wanna send you disgusting depraved messages lol.

Thank you for the flowers Baby, they were gorgeous and lovely suprise.

Can't wait for you to come home :love::love:

Always difficult to do as it is never easy to decide which of your lovely PM's to delete :(

Inbox clear now and I'm so glad you liked the flowers. :)

I'll be home soon enough baby.

:love: x :love: x :love:

John X

Yes I am! I cook, clean, Im a tart in the kitchen, an angel in the bedroom and a vile dirty pig in the toilet!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:Trust you Jabbers, maybe you could share your knowledge (apart from the last bit) with MH as his contribution consists of using remote control and lifting his feet up while 'wench' hoovers up:hihi::hihi:

Archived