Are you a domestic goddess?

I came upon this new fangled stuff at the supermarket called toilet paper, and I am thinking of giving it a try. It is currently in Tesco. Perhaps you should give it a try it too. :hihi:

Why use bog roll when god gave us fingers and tongues?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=468U_-B7J2g

I am like the woman from this programme. I could burn a salad. I once tried grilling yorkshire puddings!

I used to be obsessively tidy and had Monica as a nickname but I've been kind of carrying out a bit of a can't be bothered experiment recently:o but it's time to tidy up now. It's got too much and is starting to resemble those places on how clean is your house!

Paragons (of anything) usually end up in perdition of some kind.

I remember when I was living in the US, whenever I was invited to dinner, the hostess (whoever it was) would almost invariably greet me with a self-deprecatory reference to Martha Stewart, usually in the form of 'I'm not Martha Stewart, you know!'. Before I went to the States, I had no idea who Martha Stewart was. She was, in fact, the most famous domestic goddess in the country. Martha of course later ended up in jail on fraud charges.

No matter how hard I try I fail miserably when it comes to the domestic chores. Im ok at cooking and prefer the kids to have proper home cooked food, but beyond that I am just crap. I never manage to get on top of things and I am forever in chaos. It does drive me mad as I would love a nice clean cosy house. I just need someone to do it.

One thing though.....loads of people I know have a cleaner. Then they have you round and their house is spotless and they look all proud! Why? It's not them that got their hand down the lav is it?

Makes me mad it does!

Archived