Music Thread (with videos)

cressida

Guest sibon
Billie Joe Armstrong covers No Action.

Thanks for that, Hecate. I did have plans for this evening, but now look what you have done. Pah.

I'd forgotten about this version of

And this version of tracks of my tears

I'll be holding you responsible for the massive waste of time that I'm about to embark upon:)

Thanks for that, Hecate. I did have plans for this evening, but now look what you have done. Pah.

I'd forgotten about this version of

Excellent. Hadn't seen that one. And a fabulous Steve Nieve impression too. Shame the sound's a bit out of sync.

And this version of tracks of my tears

Found that one yesterday. What a voice! There's a fantastic (longer) version of it on the Costello and Nieve For the First Time in America CD box set.

Have you seen Fiona Apple covering I Want You? Creepy.

Guest sibon

Found that one yesterday. What a voice! There's a fantastic (longer) version of it on the Costello and Nieve For the First Time in America CD box set.

The clip is from the Liverpool Phil last year. I was there, right at the back and I can confirm that his voice was indeed amazing. I haven't got the box set, it always seems a little expensive. Is it worth buying?

Have you seen Fiona Apple covering I Want You? Creepy.

Indeed I have. A brilliant version of one of my favourite songs.

The clip is from the Liverpool Phil last year. I was there, right at the back and I can confirm that his voice was indeed amazing.

Jealous! Looks like it was a fantastic night.

I haven't got the box set, it always seems a little expensive. Is it worth buying?

It's excellent. Might be an Ebay job though now, for those who're after a hard copy.

ETA: This is the one.

Guest sibon
Best cover ever

[/url]

Sorry Frank, this is the best cover ever.

No video, but Roddy Frame does Van Halen, who needs pictures?