Music Thread (with videos)

cressida

Guest sibon
Superb. Envious. I remember Steve Nieve doing that at the Albert Hall in '94ish.

I've got tickets for the RAH for October. Watching some speccy bloke sing songs. I don't think that his piano player is coming though.

I was at this gig, with the same opening act.

I must have been at that one too. I certainly saw them in Sheffield during the Brutal Youth period. Stalls, front, right-hand side :D .

Guest sibon
I must have been at that one too. I certainly saw them in Sheffield during the Brutal Youth period. Stalls, front, right-hand side :D .

I was late. I missed most of Cast. It was the first time that I'd been out since the birth of my daughter. I've just packed her off back up to University tonight. Where did that time go?

I was late. I missed most of Cast. It was the first time that I'd been out since the birth of my daughter. I've just packed her off back up to University tonight. Where did that time go?

Saw a post on here earlier today about a production of Macbeth in the Botanical Gardens. I thought that if it was as good as the Hamlet I saw at Ludlow Castle a few years ago it would be an excellent night out. Googled. Yes, that would have been Hamlet at the Ludlow Festival in 1998.

The witches in that production were great. And in this one too.