Music Thread (with videos)

cressida

Years ago when I was a youngster I'd vaguely heard of a band called B-Movie, possibly whilst reading Smash Hits or something similar.

Anyway it turns out they reformed about 10 years ago and have released a couple of E.Ps and albums, the latest of which 'Climate of Fear' is brilliant. 

Have downloaded it onto my ipod

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Years ago when I was a youngster I'd vaguely heard of a band called B-Movie, possibly whilst reading Smash Hits or something similar.

Anyway it turns out they reformed about 10 years ago and have released a couple of E.Ps and albums, the latest of which 'Climate of Fear' is brilliant. 

Have downloaded it onto my ipod

I have rememberance day on 7"

Just now, melthebell said:

I have rememberance day on 7"

Yes that was one of their top singles, and a good one too! Though apparently they didn't release that many back in the day.

It's a shame great bands like this remain in the shadows but cack like Adele or Kanye West get all the limelight....

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yes that was one of their top singles, and a good one too! Though apparently they didn't release that many back in the day.

It's a shame great bands like this remain in the shadows but cack like Adele or Kanye West get all the limelight....

yeah i only know that one lol

Next up, The Specials newie "Protest songs", tbh i havent bought the vinyl yet, i was a little bit disappointed theres no ska to be seen on it, but since its mostly old songs of various genres its not surprising, its definitely growing on me.

Frank Zappa cover

Leonard Cohen cover

Edited by melthebell

Next up Aussie "pop" hardcore punk band The Hard Ons and their newie, I'm sorry sir, that riffs been taken, perfect blend of pop , melody and punk. sadly it wont be out on vinyl until about April over here, its out on CD and download now though.

Edited by melthebell

• 3 weeks later...