Looking for somewhere to go for a meal after my wedding

Hi, i get married at 2pm at registry office and we have our reception booked for 7pm on heeley bank road so we are now looking for somewhere to go for a meal inbetween nearby that is nice but not expensive so i just wondered if anyone has any suggestions please.Thanks.:)

How many people would it be for?

Would you prefer somewhere close to the Town Hall, or somewhere close to Heeley Bank Road?

If it's the latter - try "The Bay Tree" - a lovely new restaurant near Ponsfords... do a seach on here cos I wrote about it in October ;)

I just googled Heeley Bank Road & it's the road my road comes off (Spurr Street) - d'oh!! I knew it sounded familiar!!

Is your reception at the cricket club there then?

In which case, if it were me, I would eat in the city centre. You don't want everyone having to get two lots of taxis... and the only decent restaurant within walking distance is The Bay Tree (even that is at least 10mins walk further out towards Chesterfield Road)

What sort of budget per head are you looking to spend, and what sort of cuisine would you prefer?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived