Who likes a doner after a night out?

eckingtonboy

That's done it.

Next time I consider floating a kebab on my beer, I'll enter the kebab shop and ask if they would rustle up a nice cucumber sandwich for me.

The one thousand calories contained in a kebab (which, cor blimey guv'nor, I'm now told contains salt and fat!!) will really make a difference to the 1,530 calories I've just consumed by way of nine pints of ale.

Hand it to the government. Not content with killing off smoking and boozing, they're now turning their attention to what we eat.

At least there's nothing more important on their agenda like a recession, perhaps?

That's done it.

Next time I consider floating a kebab on my beer, I'll enter the kebab shop and ask if they would rustle up a nice cucumber sandwich for me.

The one thousand calories contained in a kebab (which, cor blimey guv'nor, I'm now told contains salt and fat!!) will really make a difference to the 1,530 calories I've just consumed by way of nine pints of ale.

Hand it to the government. Not content with killing off smoking and boozing, they're now turning their attention to what we eat.

At least there's nothing more important on their agenda like a recession, perhaps?

I probably get half of my calories from beer.

Archived