Burial Records for Attercliffe Cemetary c.1899-1912

sezwho

Hi,

I have a sister who died in 1937 I think. Her name is Shiela thistlwaite, and she was only a few months old when she died. I have been trying to trace where she is buried for my 94 year old mum, as I know how much this knowledge would mean to her. Al I know is that she was buried with florence wild, and evelyn wild, and also a boy who I believe was called Jack wild. Could you please see if you can find any information for me, as I have seen that you have a disc with attercliffe records of death on, and I believe that is where she was buried.

Thank you so very much for any help you can give me

Renee Chandler

My home email address is reneechandler06@aol.com

hi i was researching my ancesters a couple of years ago and wanter the burial records for kiverton cemetery i phoned the vicar ther and told me that all births deaths and marriages are all held for s yorks in the atchive centre on shoreham street in the red tape studio's next door to radio sheffieldack to 1795 you might have to take a passport photo with you but not sure. about that. also there are loads of people there who are all willing to help you get imformation you want when i did my family tree i went back to 1795 good luck you never know what or who you dig up

Attercliffe Cemetery

WILD Evelyn 27 Aug 1929 12h dau of ? ? ? C2491c?

WILD Florence 25 Oct 1927 5 dau of John 40 Alfred Road Attercliffe

C2491c

WILD John Edward 24 Aug 1915 11m son of John Henry 40 Alfred Road E. Brightside C2493c

THISTLEWAITE Shiela 14 Apr 1937 3m dau of William 40 Alfred Rd Sheffield C2493c

they lived in an area at the back of where sheffield arena is near to darnall also there adress was somehow connected to general gordon i think theres an old school in the vicinity just below phillimore road thats all i know also my dad was born on29th october 1911 his name was john henry davis he died on23rd november1965 hope this helps thanyou

I have been looking for Susannah Davis and John Henry Davis but the only one I can find is Susannah and Joseph. Are you sure of the names of your grandparents. On the birth records it shows John Henry Davis born 1911 as you state with the mothers maiden name as Jarvis. On the marriage records it shows Susannah Jarvis marrying Joseph Davis in 1905.