Happy St George's day everyone

I’ve proudly got a St George’s flag flying at the bottom of my garden.

It’s a flag I borrowed off my neighbour, a former French soldier.

All I had to do was paint the cross on it

to follow on from my flag spotting exploits....above

i missed a couple on my way home, must be cos i was sat on the other side of the bus.

this morning there was a couple of houses (in chav city) next to each other with flags on the front....one had one flying off a cane......one had one across the inside of the front window (sadly they spoiled it by scrawling wolves down the middle lol)

• 2 weeks later...
Lets celebrate being english and if the ethnics or anyone else doesnt like it TOUGH.

It aint an issue 'ethnics' have a problem with, by suggesting that you only alienate them further from celebrating it and feeling included.

It's funny the most prominent people I've seen actively campaigning for a bank holiday on St Georges Day are the Archbishop of York and Shahid Malik, both well known 'ethnics'!

It aint an issue 'ethnics' have a problem with, by suggesting that you only alienate them further from celebrating it and feeling included.

It's funny the most prominent people I've seen actively campaigning for a bank holiday on St Georges Day are the Archbishop of York and Shahid Malik, both well known 'ethnics'!

OI! do you mind, a reasonable retort getting in the way of somebodys rant AGAINST what they really despise "dem ethnics"

OI! do you mind, a reasonable retort getting in the way of somebodys rant AGAINST what they really despise "dem ethnics"

..and of course, they tend to conveniently forget that St George was one too :hihi:

Archived