Poaching Staff

imagematters

Has anyone noticed that during a Venues/Club/Night Out in Sheffield, That once people sit up and take notice that certain peopple in this city of ours try and liberate the idea or the staff before the event has even established itself. Is this because there are no original thinkers , Shakers or Movers 9 in Sheffield

or those places that are already established have got so settled in thier way of being that they forgot what it is always about

2 my recognition I have now been gazumped 3 times by one certain venue in Sheffield When you come up with original Ideas make sure you and your staff understand what originalty is about . If you want to go commercial shop your dealer work with the babylon and go to Plug **** the lot of you and here comes the credit crunch

thats the problem with bars etc... sometimes they spend too long watching others and the success that other bars have and then want a piece for themselves.

I always found it amusing when other places copied what I did.... we always held out though as someone had another idea in another bar and they tried to copy that too....:hihi:

Has anyone noticed that during a Venues/Club/Night Out in Sheffield, That once people sit up and take notice that certain peopple in this city of ours try and liberate the idea or the staff before the event has even established itself. Is this because there are no original thinkers , Shakers or Movers 9 in Sheffield

or those places that are already established have got so settled in thier way of being that they forgot what it is always about

2 my recognition I have now been gazumped 3 times by one certain venue in Sheffield When you come up with original Ideas make sure you and your staff understand what originalty is about . If you want to go commercial shop your dealer work with the babylon and go to Plug **** the lot of you and here comes the credit crunch

You are the most deluded & paranoid person i have NEVER met. If you honestly believe we would poach your staff (not that we even know them) or think we watch your bookings/events and then copy them you need to find the funny farm fast.

As previously said in another of your "unusual misforgiven" posts, we wish all independent venues and promoters to flourish in the city and if we can help or assist we would do too, but in light of your public forum posts which are getting more & more difficult to read or understand, maybe we will pass on the assistance bit.

If you want to go commercial shop your dealer work with the babylon and go to Plug **** the lot of you and here comes the credit crunch

Go commercial and 'shop your dealer' ? Are you suggesting that drugs relate to all non-commercial events? (Such as your own)......

At least Plug and Babylon dont refer to prospective customers as ****. And why cant people have choice? Just because they choose Plug or Babylon that is up to them, maybe those venues are providing what people want.

Whether you feel it is justified or not, Club Shhh has a reputation lower than dirt. There are a number of promoters who claim to have been ripped off or physically intimidated by management and door staff, and customers who will never set foot in your club again after wading through badly overflowing toilets.

If you've been wondering why the vast majority of promoters feel they would have more success booking an event in their kitchen, or why potential bar staff feel they might be better of working somewhere else, there's your answer.

Perhaps if you stopped using forums to slag off promoters, other clubs and the people who go to them, you might find you have more success.

what bar does 'imagematters' work for?

this is confusing but I'm nonetheless curious as to what's actually being alleged and what the actual truth is.

its prob club shhhh that imagematters works for ,and hen and chix goin on pre posts :hihi:

I've worked for Plug before and I've done a club night there in the past and each time was a great experience. The club is well run and managed and unlike many other places clean. I've never had any trouble with security and it's a cracking venue for live music and DJ events.

Archived