How often do you change your bed sheets?

Okay..so I've resurrected this old thread because I have a question. During a recent survey of colleagues, we found one person who only changes the bed sheets EVERY SIX MONTHS :gag: Can anyone beat that?

OMG that is gross :gag:

Twice a week for me, usually friday and then on a monday.. both my wash days you see..

Okay..so I've resurrected this old thread because I have a question. During a recent survey of colleagues, we found one person who only changes the bed sheets EVERY SIX MONTHS :gag: Can anyone beat that?

I bet they need the armed response unit to catch it and shoehorn it into the washing machine.

Edited by mickey finn

Once a fortnight, imo life's too short to be washing sheets constantly and my bed is only covered in animals 5 seconds after changing the sheets anyway so it's a bit of a waste of time.

I just leave cleaning the sheets to the wife ...

Oh my, I have been divorced for over ten years :loopy:

I change my sheets once a week, I have two dogs, that sleep on my bed, and they also have a bath every week !

Cant stand mucky sheets, or mucky dogs !

I have clean nightware on every two days.

I bathe regularly, and wash my hair.

I quite often also put on some nice perfume, when I go to bed.