How often do you change your bed sheets?

I'm ashamed to say a copule of months ago I left it three weeks because I kept forgetting and when I remembered I was to tired and drunk so just fell asleep into it. I felt like such a minger :gag:

Erm, not so bad if you can have a shower the morning after, but it does begin to smell a tad. Maybe that's why you were getting drunk... you couldnt stomach the stench whilst sober :suspect:

In all seriousness, when I was a student I was proper lazy and think the longest I went without changing my sheets was about a month :(

Erm, not so bad if you can have a shower the morning after, but it does begin to smell a tad. Maybe that's why you were getting drunk... you couldnt stomach the stench whilst sober :suspect:

In all seriousness, when I was a student I was proper lazy and think the longest I went without changing my sheets was about a month :(

ive honestly never met a single man that lives alone that remembers to change his bedding :huh: