Job seekers allowance

If she is out of work and looking for work she should be entitled.

You got any kids / family / etc.

You live with your mum who claims a pension, do you?

Well stop her pension right away, you earn £250 a week which is enough for 4 people....

Give over.

HH will tell you the score when he finds this thread.

what i would like to know is what as it got to do with you what income your friends get? are you jealous as they get more money than you?

you dont know what your talking about, the person in question as just got kicked off incapacity benefit, so she went to sign on, well someones got to pay for the cars and the morgage, so i guess it must be the tax payer,lol

you doing the same as her by any chance??

If she is out of work and looking for work she should be entitled.

You got any kids / family / etc.

You live with your mum who claims a pension, do you?

Well stop her pension right away, you earn £250 a week which is enough for 4 people....

Give over.

HH will tell you the score when he finds this thread.

Why should she be entitled to benefit if she is looking for work, whats she with her partner for if he dosent provide for her, if i went to sign on i would get £60.00 a week, i live alone so i would get £450 a week less than she does that seem right to you ?

The fraud hotline number is correct. Use it if you feel it's necessary to do so. The difference between Contributions Based JSA and Income Based JSA has also been correctly pointed out, with regard to household income.

Even if the person concerned is in receipt of Income Based JSA, if their partner isn't deemed to be living at the same address, there is nothing illegal going on.

Again, if you think that fraud is being committed, use the freephone number given above in total confidence and anonymity, and leave it to the authorities.