Workshop Gymnastics Club - Info Please

JAM10

Hi There,

I want to take my 4 year old (4 in April this year) to gymnastics classes and thought about taking her to The Workshop gymnastics. Does anyone go? What is it like for 3-4 year olds? Does anyone know when they run sessions for her age.

I know there are a few posts on here about The Workshop but not much info.

When i was younger I went to Steel City so I am keen to get my children involved.

Any info would be great.

thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi both my daughters go to the workshop, they are 6 and 3 classes for under 4s are 4.50 per hour class, once they are 4 classes are £7 for 1hr 1/2 although i find the classes exspensive i am happy to pay it because i can see developement in both my children. where as when my oldest went to steel city i didnt see her making any progress.

under 4 class runs on a tuesday 10.30 am till 11.30 am i believe there is another session but i cant remember that info, there no is 01142353108

im a dance teacher my self so i would advise as your child is nearly for which is borderline for there age gruoping, that you go in and try the two types of class, under 4 class is very different to age 4 upwards classes as they do more badge work.

i saw that not many had answered your question so i have blabbed on a bit, soz for spelling mistakes if any hope you got what i was saying

• 2 months later...

Thank you very much for your replies I am very grateful. Since my post my daughter has been going to the workshop on a sunday morning and my other daughter has started sessions in the week now too on a tuesday, they both love it. thanks again. x

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sheffield workshop gymnastics is a child friendly, fully qualified gymnastics club. is perfect for children of 4+ ages! there are many 4 year old classes up to elite gymnastics squads that have been in national competitions. many of the gymnasts have won medals and are champions at yorkshire competitions. we teach begginers starting with proficiency awards bagde classes, then they will work along the bronze, silver then gold badges. then they will work through the british gymnastics levels. club, regional and national grades will be completed one a year when the gymnasts get to a certain level!

having lots of different groups, and training sessions 7 days a week, we can assure that all gymnasts get one on one time with their coaches and coaching assistants/helpers. at a reasonable price, every session will be worth your time :)

if your considering starting sheffield workshop gymnastics club, a try out session could be available for your child!

address- south yorkshire, sheffield, 100 little london road

hope this helped you! :D

i go to sheffield workshop gymnastics myself, train 4 times a week- 14 hours and i coach on a sunday for 3 hours too. the sessions at our club are...

monday: 5-8pm tuesday: 5-8pm wednesday: 5-8pm thursday: 5-8pm friday: 4;30-7;30pm saturday: 9;30-12;30pm then 12;30-5;30pm, sunday: 9;45-12;45

it depends which group you are in, as to which days you train :)

Archived