Italian decendants

boozy.bird

what with boozy.bird and hopman i feel like i should be the chianti kid.just to let you know the 1911 census shows my gt grandfather.domenico paggiossi lived with his family

at4 court 5 scotland st.his occupation was ice cream trader.the whole area was known locally as little italy.

OFF-T: I can picture such a thread in a few years' time by my daughter, boy is she going to have a job :hihi:

(1/8 Sicilian, 1/8 Bolognese, 1/8 Alsatian, 1/8 Brittany, 1/8 Brummie, 1/8 Nottingham and 1/4 South Yorks :gag:)

Good luck with your search, OP :thumbsup:

my gran born 1888 went to school at st.vincents.her family lived in hollis croft.she used to talk of childhood friends,vesticusa civico and angelina pelligrino(hope spelling is correct)and i went to school in the early sixties with steve civico.i do remember as a child going on west bar with my grandfather to pizzutis shop for fresh pasta and tomatoes.sorry i cannot supply any factual evidence,but thanks for stirring my memories of lovely people.all the best for your project.regards joe.

Archived