The Abbey Road Webcam

Don't do it Suffy, having watched 5 minutes of these chumps diving into and delaying traffic, I was hoping one of them would find themselves rolling up the length of someone's bonnet! :blush:

But I've promised him:(. He is Beatles mad and has the album cover of Abbey Road as his screensaver and a keyring of it too! It's going to entail getting up at the crack of the dawn and hotfooting it down there before the rush hour kicks in.

ETA: having watched the webcam, I wonder if I can photoshop a picture of him on it!

..the trouble there is convincing the boy you transported him to London in his sleep and took the relevant picture :hihi:

He's obsessed! As a birthday surprise, he's being whisked to Liverpool, by his godmothers, for the Beatles tour. Maybe that'll satisfy him for a few years, until I've managed to get my hands on some Valium for the obligatory photo on the crossing.

Maybe that'll satisfy him for a few years, until I've managed to get my hands on some Valium for the obligatory photo on the crossing.

...you could always try to convince him the picture was taken on the zebra at West Bar when they visited Sheffield to see Ringo's whippet breeder :lol:

Archived