The Abbey Road Webcam

Thanks for the offer, boyf, but I've already got a Ticket to Ride. :hihi:

Quick, look, there's a tour group. I hope they're not all going to want a go, we'll be here all day. I wish the guide would speak up, I can't hear him.

Oh god, I hope two buses dont arrive coming from opposite directions! :hihi:

Oh god, I hope two buses dont arrive coming from opposite directions! :hihi:

I think getting a red double decker bus (though no longer a Routemaster, alas) stop at the crossing for your souvenir photo at Abbey Road must be the holiday snap equivalent of Top Trumps or something. Getting a VW Beetle in shot would be a catch, especially if the reg plate ironically prophesied your early death (mine would have to be 'SOL12 42 NO' (the Mayan apocalypse is pencilled in for my life-universe-and-everything birthday.)) Now something like that would be worth photoshopping.

I think getting a red double decker bus (though no longer a Routemaster, alas) stop at the crossing for your souvenir photo at Abbey Road must be the holiday snap equivalent of Top Trumps or something. Getting a VW Beetle in shot would be a catch, especially if the reg plate ironically prophesied your early death (mine would have to be 'SOL12 42 NO' (the Mayan apocalypse is pencilled in for my life-universe-and-everything birthday.)) Now something like that would be worth photoshopping.

LOL, nice one purdy, we could have an SF outting, but on a Sunday afternoon as someone wisely suggested.

I'm afraid to confess my only interest in this webcam is a wicked one..despite a general love of humanity, I'd still have a little chuckle to myself if one of those idiots who stops the traffic for 30 seconds so their ham fisted friend can get the right shot, were run over by an ambulance-is that really bad?? :blush::hihi::blush:

Archived