Gluten Free in Sheffield

rachelred

Hi there, just wondering if anyone know anywhere in Sheffield that provides good gluten free food? Only been diagnosed as coeliac for a few months and am findind that a lot of places don't really understand it. Thyme cafe have been really good, but other than that I havent had much luck, so any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks

Yep we do The Robin Hood Inn Loxley

http://www.robin-hood-loxley.co.uk

The chef prepares his food freshly and will adapt any dish to suit gluten free.

0114 234 4565

• 4 years later...

Just thought I would mention the barracks bar/restaurant at hillsborough, the chef there will do any meal except pasta gluten free , it deserves a mention as the food is lovely, the desert choice is limited but the mains and starters are good, really good tasting and lots of variety too.

Big thumbs up from me !

wagamamma is really good for this! I've been loads of times with my friend who has to avoid gluten ! you can customize the dishes as its all cooked fresh, and there is a special allergy menu telling you whats in everything. There is one in leapold square!

Hi Rachel, Vittles Cafe at Broomhill offer gluten free bread, sausages, soup burgers etc. They are opening at night soon with GF beer/lager and a large GF Menu. I know cos I own it.

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 21:17 ----------

Oops forgot to add we have GF pies too.

Zizzi's are great. They have an easy to read allergy menu and have gluten free pasta availble as an alternative to the wheat variety. I avoid both wheat & dairy for health reasons so eatting out is a nightmare and tbh there aren't a great many choices for those avoiding both.

Just in terms of buying food theres stall once a month at the food market centre of town that sells v. Nice allergy friendly cakes.

Archived