Can anyone help with a couple of old friends

JellyBaby

I am trying to find a coupld of old freinds i have not seen for about 8 years and just wondered if anyone knows of a woman called Christine whos partner was Steve he was scottish they lived on stonecliffe close before the houses were knocked down??

They had 3 kiddies called Danny, Adam and Kirsty does anyone remember then or know them now??

• 3 months later...

I am trying to find a coupld of old freinds i have not seen for about 8 years and just wondered if anyone knows of a woman called Christine whos partner was Steve he was scottish they lived on stonecliffe close before the houses were knocked down??

They had 3 kiddies called Danny, Adam and Kirsty does anyone remember then or know them now??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi love me and my mum know christine cand steve qite well also her sister karen if you give me your name a details of how you know them i will pass on the message or send your number and i will get them to ring you thanks leanne my number is 07790207166

Archived