Fuel Protest Planned

Good for them they get my TOTAL SUPPORT:thumbsup: i no many farmer's and the struggle they face to pay the bills the last thing they need is the price of fuel to go up like it has :mad: they don't pay this on the continent so why do we have to pay this much :mad:

Craigmason :-

They pay more here so that our government can build more Domes and such like and send a hefty dollop to Europe to help their poor farmers.

We all have to make sacrifices........well.......er.......except the government.

Originally posted by craigmason

Good for them they get my TOTAL SUPPORT:thumbsup: i no many farmer's and the struggle they face to pay the bills the last thing they need is the price of fuel to go up like it has :mad: they don't pay this on the continent so why do we have to pay this much :mad:

How much tax do farmers pay on their fuel? Am I mistaken in thinking they are permitted to use a much lower tax threshold diesel fuel?

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

How much tax do farmers pay on their fuel? Am I mistaken in thinking they are permitted to use a much lower tax threshold diesel fuel?

they use green diesel dont they? same as ships can use red diesel... and they're both like almost tax free aren't they? thats why so many people get done for using it in their cars after finding a dodgy mate who's a farmer or sailer :?

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

They pay the same as everyone else, except in the tractor where they can use red diesel.

Originally posted by claycraft

So you'd all rather pay through the nose for your fuel and the knock on effects that then entails? :huh::loopy:

Good on em I say! :thumbsup::clap:

Just to say I agree! It is about time someone started to protest about it again, a few days without fuel will make a major difference to my finances if we can stop the fuel increase.

Archived