Richard moulden 1880 heeley

hollyberry

Hugh, Thank you very much we couldn't find this bit. I am going to the library to search the voters lists after the snow ! We are confused and bitten with the bug that makes you think the worst when the simple answer may be the right one. ps Lily is my grandma.

• 1 year later...

Richard Moulden was born in Bolton, Lancashire in 1880. In the 1901 Census he was identified as being 21, living in Bolton and working as a Straw mattress maker.

I'm pretty sure that it is the same Richard Moulden who is listed as a passenger arriving in Boston, Mass. on 1 May 1903, as he was 23 and reported as having been born in Bolton. I have not so far been able to find reference to him in the 1910 USA Census, so he may have returned to England before then, or died, or changed his name ...?

• 2 months later...
I have a lot of Sheffield directories [KELLYS] no Richard or eddie is right up to 1972.

I remember Mrs Moulden at No 5 Pearson Pl and if my memory is correct her son Eddie marry and moved in to No 3 and he had a daughter Jean b 1950 ish

Somewhere I have some pic of Eddie, his wife and Jean

I remember Mrs Moulden at No 5 Pearson Pl and if my memory is correct her son Eddie marry and moved in to No 3 and he had a daughter Jean b 1950 ish

Somewhere I have some pic of Eddie, his wife and Jean

England & Wales, Marriage Index: 1916-2005

Edmund Moulden Name: Edmund Moulden

Spouse Surname: Bolland

Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1945

Registration district: Sheffield

Registration county (inferred): Yorkshire - West Riding

Volume Number: 9c

Page Number: 1105

Birth:

Name: Jean Moulden

Mother's Maiden Surname: Bolland