Drink/food bargains in Sheffield centre?

Geoff

Went in to the V Bar on West Street the other day and they sell pints of Grolsch for £1.50 - which seems like a bargain to me. The offer is on after 8pm Monday-Thursday (might be all week, I'm not sure). Also just down the road is BRB which does good 2-for-1 freshly cooked pizza on Tuesdays. Works out about £6-7 for 2 pizzas and they have some good toppings including duck :)

If you know any food or drink bargains in Sheffield then share them here - just don't tell their shareholders we're milking their offers :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Geoff

Whetherspoons do two meals for £6.25 each night and the pub the Rat & Parrot on Division Street do something similar.

'Rat & Parrot'? Don't you mean 'Frog and Parrot''? Or has it changed it's name or something?

Nomme

Do any of you live in sheffield?!?!?!? :loopy:

Edwards is still Edwards, soon to be a Reflex bar after xmas (80's music Bar)

What used to be Rat & Parrot is now Westways (sounds like a prison to me) which is next door to Edwards.

Also.... O'Neils on West Street is changing to a BarCode. Its a newish Michells&Butlers brand.

:D

Archived