Tellytubby place A61 Tankersley. What is it?

fuzzy

I went and took some photos of this place a few years ago, after hearing all the rumours about it being a nuclear bunker etc. The amount of security guards who appeared, followed by cops was quite scary!

I reckon theres a lot more to this place than people let on!

I went and took some photos of this place a few years ago, after hearing all the rumours about it being a nuclear bunker etc. The amount of security guards who appeared, followed by cops was quite scary!

I reckon theres a lot more to this place than people let on!

It's a banks datacentre - what do you expect ?

Why would anyone want to take pictures of it - you can only see the front of it from the road and that's not a pretty sight, to get to take pictures from any other side of the building means acting suspiciously and climbing walls fences - any company's security would be out in force if they saw this type of activity.

Having been inside the building myself , there is nothing mysterious about it, very much still as described in earlier posts but with no burning of money

• 2 years later...

Im currently sitting inside the building on a sunny afternoon working.

I can confirm no cash is burnt here, only computers, and no electrified fence...

But going back to the original post, to confirm it's telly tubbyness, we do have fish in the pond, bunnie rabbits hopping around the grass, and ducks with cute ducklings in the pond :)

Im currently sitting inside the building on a sunny afternoon working.

I can confirm no cash is burnt here, only computers, and no electrified fence...

But going back to the original post, to confirm it's telly tubbyness, we do have fish in the pond, bunnie rabbits hopping around the grass, and ducks with cute ducklings in the pond :)

You forgot to mention the "killer carp" which eats the ducklings:gag:

Jim

I think a third exists down south LNDC (London), but cant be sure.

Is that the one they are building at the moment ?

http://www.itpro.co.uk/news/162483/hsbc-invests-in-new-london-data-centre.html

"HSBC is building a new, custom data centre to support its entire European IT infrastructure, with the aim of completing construction by the end of this year."

There are also some data centres in Birmingham and Leeds from what I have read :)

Archived