How did your car manage in the snow today?

i had to drive from doncaster to sheffield. wasnt a bad journey untill i got off the M1 at meadowhall & the roads hadnt been gritted. the 206 managed fine, i just took it really steady & made sure to leave a bigger gap than normal between me & the car infront. good job really as it skidded slightly on aproach to the lights on attercliffe road & staniforth road.

i crashed mine in to a curd while trying to take a corner down hill off yew lane and my wheel is hanging off now. so its going to cost me money to fix or might have to get another car. anyone got a cheap car for sale. as i need one asap or now a cheap mechanic??

do like the snow though i want more.

The motorbike is well and truly garaged at the moment. Car stayed on the drive yesterday and after reversing back and a long run up just made it out of the very icey cul-de-sac this morning. Once I've done the first 50 metres its fine but just can't seem to get up a slight gradient from a standing start.

-PK-

Brilliantly. It sat there all day under it's white blanket and I used my legs. Somehow, it has been a much more pleasant day than usual. Lots of people stopping to chat and very few of them in that furious rush that we all seem to operate in most of the time.

Ditto and it's still under it's white blanket now! I use public transport for work anyway but I haven't moved it or even started it up since Sunday... probably won't start when I do need to use it next knowing my luck :(

Archived