Doing forum favours

By just being here on Sheffield Forum Saffy you are doing favours, you are chatting to people who may be lonely, or people who may be to ill to get out and about, this forum offers contact with other people. It is better than watching t.v. because it is interactive you can join in if you feel ready.

I was a browser for a while, I kept looking at the threads on SF on and off, and sometimes I thought I could answer that query or there was something that I was looking for help with but I was a bit reticent about joining, I have never been a "joiner" but I decided to register and I am so glad I did. Every day someone on here is doing me a favour bu just being around if I feel like having a laugh or just to join in with a post.

Thank you to all of you.

During the Sheffield flood a few years ago I volunteered to help radio Sheffield with the transferring of donations to those who needed them. We had so much donated from flasks to furniture.

I know some of our work there helped a few forummers out. The amount of help people offered was truly breathtaking.

A big thank you tonight to *Peaches* for babysitting in the vet's carpark whilst I took Brude in. I'd already asked a couple of people and drawn a blank, so posted on the pets forum, and *Peaches* volunteered

Awww I've ony just seen this, it was a pleasure, H is adorable :love:

I've given so many SF'ers advice in guinea pigs, helped them make sense of losses when hey have died all of a sudden etc.

I've donated money, time and goods to various charities etc when I've seen them advertised.

I also have to thank a lot of posters on SF who gave me the inner strength to split with my ex after nearly 6 years, those who gave me the support to believe I deserved better :)

I also have to thank SF as a collective whole, without which I would have never met my wonderful guy, GNK195 :love:

Archived