Dunford Hadfields (Early 70's).

darmok

Does anyone remember a person who worked at Dunford Hadfields around the 70's by the name of Maurice Ward ?

As far as i know he was in the mechanical engineering side probably inspection area or similar..

This is a shot in the dark, so not expecting much back, but who knows, someone may remember this gentleman.

kind regards,

Frank...

--------------------------------

• 4 years later...
Does anyone remember a person who worked at Dunford Hadfields around the 70's by the name of Maurice Ward ?

As far as i know he was in the mechanical engineering side probably inspection area or similar..

This is a shot in the dark, so not expecting much back, but who knows, someone may remember this gentleman.

I

Frank...

--------------------------------

I

Yes, I remember Maurice Ward well, I worked in the Inspection Dept. from 1965 to 1979. All this time, I worked under Maurice Ward who was chief Inspector covering all Dunford Hadfields. As I remember he was a very good boss and I have fond memories of that time in No 1 Machine Shop. Regards Dave

Archived