A Tale for a Winter's Day

Falls

Hello,

I hear you've had a dusting of the "White Stuff" this week and now you are a little on the depressed side. Snow is not unknown in Canada so I thought I would cheer you up with one of our winter tales.

Some years ago, there was a Doctor with a very sharp sense of humour and he practiced in place called Geralton, in Northen Ontario.

In case you are not familiar with this part of the world, Geralton is way up there: Almost as close to the Arctic circle as it is to Toronto.

One day we had cold spell down in the Toronto area, so a weather man at one of the local TV stations, decide to call his good friend, the doctor, in Geralton and ask about the weather up there.

The good Doctor was looking out of his kitchen window at the time and said he had never known it so bad.

"It's so cold", the Doctor said, "That there are two Rabbits out in my back yard (garden) and they are actually pushing a Fox to get it started."

Regards

very good one:D:D:D

of course a 'dusting' to you would be catastrophe here:(

we only need an inch of snow and everything grinds to a halt!, the main roads usually get cleared but the backstreets are a right old mess, if you put snow chains on, you're good to go on the backwacks but then you hit a main road that's clear you have to take them off again:(

regards, john:):)

Archived