Pubs in Dore and Totley

jemson

The crown inn's just got new ownership and people on here rate it (but I'm suspicious they are the owner's mates :hihi:)

It's in totley just keep following london road til it gets to abbeydale road til it turns to baslow road and it's somewhere up there, someone else'll tell you better.

The crown inn's just got new ownership and people on here rate it (but I'm suspicious they are the owner's mates :hihi:)

It's in totley just keep following london road til it gets to abbeydale road til it turns to baslow road and it's somewhere up there, someone else'll tell you better.

Last time I was around there the Cross Scythes was shut. I don't think it was a short term measure. The Crown was reopened. It only had one beer available. Staff were friendly, but prices weren't cheap. I think we were paying £2.85ish for a pint of handpulled.

Fleur de Lys was open. Again not cheap prices.

Cricket Inn is now more of a restaurant than a pub. It gets good food reviews.

I can't comment about Dore pubs. I haven't been in for a few months and things change very quickly

Karaoke & Disco night at The Fleur de Lys, Totley, tonight, Saturday 7 February.

The fun starts from 7pm. Tel: 0114 236 8491

97 bus terminates opposite at Cross Scythes.

Leaves High Street, Sheffield, at 12 minutes to and 18 minutes past the hour.

Buses from Totley to Ecclesfield, High Street via Sheffield, Arundel Gate, at 5 to and 25 minutes past the hour.

Last bus to Ecclesfield at 22:55.

Final bus (terminates Arundel Gate) leaves Totley at 23:25.

Crown Inn, Hillfoot Road serves food Tue-Sat Lunch 12-2pm.

Sunday Roast - relaunching on 22nd Feb 12-3pm

Pie Night - starting Tuesday 24th Feb 7-9pm

Followed each week by live entertainment from 9pm

Quality kept hand-pulled beer, it may be 5-10p more expensive than another pub in the area but I would rather pay that extra money to have the pleasure of drinking in a nice, cosy, friendly, proper country pub!

Archived