Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

What's 'mega' about it?

Talk about a contradiction. Not having a dig at you Corker. You've only done what you were asked to do.

Sat morning i will sleep in. Sat afternoon i will spend biting my nails. Sat evening i will be celebrating a Blades win ;)

pick me dad up 9am , boozer until 11-15 , stroll down to ground get in and sit and admire the wonderful stadium ,chat with me dad about the good old days and watch the game .

you trying to pip BB for IGM'S job corky ?.

oh yes , shall we do the bets thread tomorrow because of early kick off .

pick me dad up 9am , boozer until 11-15 , stroll down to ground get in and sit and admire the wonderful stadium ,chat with me dad about the good old days and watch the game .

you trying to pip BB for IGM'S job corky ?.

oh yes , shall we do the bets thread tomorrow because of early kick off .

Yes defo m8 i would have put Wednesday in if they were a better price, generally 11/4 and 3/1 aint good enough for me to lump on.

Yes defo m8 i would have put Wednesday in if they were a better price, generally 11/4 and 3/1 aint good enough for me to lump on.

if I was a wednesday fan I would think 11/4 very good .

however I have searched everywhere I know and can't find the 50/1 earwiggo says he's got for wednesday 3-1 , it's 28/1 everywhere so if he's been offered 50/1 he wants to bite their hand off .

if I was a wednesday fan I would think 11/4 very good .

however I have searched everywhere I know and can't find the 50/1 earwiggo says he's got for wednesday 3-1 , it's 28/1 everywhere so if he's been offered 50/1 he wants to bite their hand off .

He might be on about tudgay and 3-1 that sounds about right between 50s and 66s

Our key man on Saturday could well be Greg Halford, if he manages to win most of the balls in midfield then get it down and start playing football i can see us doing well.

To be fair whenever ive seen Halford play or listened he seems a pretty decent player, he's one of your best assests as far as im concerned, Brian Howard aint bad either, I don't think people reailise the quality of Tudgay sometimes, his workrate is second to none, he's got an eye for goal, and he is a model profesional.

Granty speaks for himself, this should be a very interesting encounter.

Archived