Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

Exactly, RELAX...shouldn't use that word got you in trouble last season, thats were BL goes wrong, only 3 or 4 wins!! come on be realistic

losing our first 6 games got us in trouble last season:loopy: i dont know how our results will go, just like you dont know how yours will. must be slightly worrying that kb likes to boot it upfront to tiny forwards and your midfield isnt that good, we easily contained the midfield players

But it's still took 95 YEARS! yes 95 YEARS! WHY?

Its just one of those things, don't worry by the looks of things you might be going for the record of derby losses in a row soon, one stat as a club i wouldn't like to hold :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Get in Wednesday you really are a top piece a steak!!!

referee decisions, not playing well enough, who cares, you have lost that record. 4 years is it since your last double, how long till your next 1?

Thats not bad compared to 95 YEARS like i said come on admit it at least

I said plenty of times this week that Henderson getting banned in midweek would be a downfall for them, and how i was right, Beever's and Wood ate them up in the air and after a bit i even heard booing from the home side at home in a Sheffield Derby.

How you can play two little uns up front against such commanding centre backs is beyond me, the days of playing little uns up against big uns are long gone.

United at the moment are on par with the England cricket team.

its not so bad playing little uns against big uns if you dont constantly play it to their heads. it made me laugh seeing their defenders just hoofing it up to the front 2, just kept thinking why. howard was supposed to be the player that linked up with the strikers and make the chances but he did nothing and from what i gather hasnt since joining. is that down to kb, no doubting he's a good player so why cant he produce

Archived