Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

He never mentioned defeat. He stated what, until you can prove wrong were facts.

You were also asked to provide a picture from the game which you couldn't manage either. This was a good 12 hours before the match. The picture would have proved you were there.

I firmly believe you to be a liar and a troll. Sorry but i say it as i see it.

he was also asked by numerous people on here two weeks ago to provide a picture of the non existent free ticket he had got for the game , as we all know he didn't do that .he also told us he was a season ticket holder ,

all he does is come on here trying to force arguments and get people banned .

we know it ,the mods know it , he also said he was banned from the owls forum so even his own fans don't want him .

he would get more respect if he said he didn't go but he can't grasp that .

as for him trolling for arguments with blabebloke , he has tried it twice last night , the idiot can't even remember bladebloke telling him he was going out on a birthday do after the match .

united but i think its 2 if you count when the prem first started i think

We were in the prem the first season of the premiership, (1992) until 1994.

We got the very first goal, ever, in the premiership, eight minutes in, Brian Deane, Versus Man United! Best. Goal. ever.

he was also asked by numerous people on here two weeks ago to provide a picture of the non existent free ticket he had got for the game , as we all know he didn't do that .he also told us he was a season ticket holder ,

all he does is come on here trying to force arguments and get people banned .

we know it ,the mods know it , he also said he was banned from the owls forum so even his own fans don't want him .

he would get more respect if he said he didn't go but he can't grasp that .

as for him trolling for arguments with blabebloke , he has tried it twice last night , the idiot can't even remember bladebloke telling him he was going out on a birthday do after the match .

Someone seems upset.

Awwwwww....

Archived