Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

What's 'mega' about it?

Talk about a contradiction. Not having a dig at you Corker. You've only done what you were asked to do.

Sat morning i will sleep in. Sat afternoon i will spend biting my nails.

Sat evening i will be celebrating a Blades win ;)

:rolleyes:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Double derby defeat? Was maths your weak point at school?

You did the double this season (which i have congratulated Wendy on another thread), and when was this other double you refer to?

Since the steel city derby began we have beat you more than you us. You're still playing catch up with derby victories just like you are with most things ;)

beat ya twice this season mate,that makes it a DOUBLE derby defeat!!!

think about it

My O,level in maths helped me work that out

Just another Step backwards for the Blades, Beattie was a leap though not a step.:P

You'll not see me disagree with that one fella :|

At least he brought in a big name to replace him though.....Ohh wait....:suspect:

You'll not see me disagree with that one fella :|

At least he brought in a big name to replace him though.....Ohh wait....:suspect:

I know the Beattie sale has been gone over a lot in recent weeks, but it seems to have been a massive mistake selling him at this point, im not sure when his contract was due to run out, but if id have been Mcabe and realised that Beattie was winning games almost on his own for you at times then i would want to keep him at all costs.

He's prooving he could have done it in the premiership for you maybe as he's not had a bad little start with Stoke.

Archived