Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

The man has only to stop telling lies or prove me wrong .

I cant understand why he would say he's been but really hasn't, I admit i couldn't get to the match because of work commitments ( id rather line my pockets than Utd's).

mr benn if you have proof show it to them, unless you like winding the blades fans up.

I cant understand why he would say he's been but really hasn't, I admit i couldn't get to the match because of work commitments ( id rather line my pockets than Utd's).

mr benn if you have proof show it to them, unless you like winding the blades fans up.

thankyou armchair , I have proof he wasn't there , my phone records of the call he denies happened .the reason behind all this is because he has taunted united fans all week saying he had a complimentary ticket for the away end for the match , when asked to name the seat number he gave a seat and row that did not exist . I telephoned him and spoke to him and he said he was in the middle of nowhere and the reception was bad . he said he has not posted his name and number on this forum , he has done it seven times ,check his past posts it's all there .this man lies and trolls all the time and now he has been exposed for the liar he is .how many complimentary tickets do you think there was for the away end for this game ?.

mr benn, post this pic you have then alex, bb etc cant say anything, if they do just ignore them. maybe then this ongoing arguing might stop

Yep...and maybe both Sheffield teams will join together in peace and harmony - taking one word from each club - and renaming themselves Sheffield United :hihi:

I can't see either peace breaking out or an amalgamation ;)

i dont care about his phone record. he says he has a picture to prove he was there so put that on here, should be good enough for anyone then he doesnt need to say anything more. while he doesnt put this picture on he will keep on getting the same all the time

we need proof of who took picture and what phone , he's can scrounge one . willing to provide my phone records to anyone to prove time and length of call.a call he says did not happen. also he says he has a ticket , does it have price payed or complimentary , the liar has had plenty of time to prove it .

one fact that CAN'T lie is phone records .anyone is welcome to see mine .

Archived