Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

Anyone would have thought the Wendies had just got promoted.....

Face facts

1. It's taken 95 years for Sheffield Wednesday to do the double over Sheffield United
  2. Sheffield Wednesday aren't what you'd call a stable football team - large debts and a crumbling old ground.
  3. Sheffield Wednesday were last in the premiership in 2000 and are still paying the debts off, Sheffield United were in a couple of seasons ago and are still making a profit.

Enjoy the glory - it'll take you another 95 years before you do it again.....the only bonus of you winning this one is that you might move on from "the boxing day massacre 1979", it'll be a pleasant change :rolleyes:

No matter what cup finals, history book wins, measurements of success you choose to pull out.....The Owls are not the most successful team in Sheffield..... Fact!!!

We were beaten by the better team on the day. except it and get over it.

My favourite image of the Derby:

When you see Tudgays strike, there is a blade on the kop in a grey top.

As the shot approaches the goal, he stands with arms outstretched.

Now, this could just be in frustration at inept defending.

My guess is though that he is about to do the old 'ahhhhhh you missed by this much' gesture.

BUT, the ball safely places itself in the top corner.

And said fan can only stand and place both hands on his head in shock.

PRICELESS!!

Exactly, RELAX...shouldn't use that word got you in trouble last season, thats were BL goes wrong, only 3 or 4 wins!! come on be realistic

How dare you question the man who is by far the best manager in Sheffield?

Maybe not in Yorkshire.

Maybe not in England.

Maybe not in Britain ... and maybe not in the world,

BUT DEFINITELY THE BEST MANAGER IN SHEFFIELD ..... EASILY !! :thumbsup:

Could have been worse i suppose. It could have been our ex player that scored against us.

Ohh wait.... Getting confused then. It's you that sell your better players to us isn't it :hihi: :hihi:

We let you have the dross ..... you idolise 'em for a season and then drop 'em.

Wednesday's better players ALWAYS go to a better club than your buncha losers, or like at present, stay where they are at the Best club in Yorkshire. :thumbsup:

didnt we let bromby,geary and quinn leave because we were not stupid enough to bend over backwards and agree to thier ridiculus and clearly on thier performaces since moving on unwarranted wage demands, im sure someone will correct me on something but who cares we replaced each of them with better players in my opinion

We certainly did ..... that's called good management! :thumbsup:

he always jumps straight in mick. he's exited bless. think if we'd had done the double for the first time in 95 years i'd be on a weekend bender with the lads. these wendies seem to want to celebrate typing away on a forum. after gelling their hair of course.:help:

prefer the local working mens club for a few beers ,rather than one of those flea pit pubs you frequent BB. what hair ? mine waved me goodbye years ago

Archived