Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (MEGATHREAD)

CorkerSWFC

sure will, especially if the poster on the other thread is right when he says sodje is match fit as good as

Sodje will be on the bench Saturday come lunchtime m8y, it happened last time we played at Hillsborough, no-one had seen nowt of him till he came on as sub in the derby.

saturday morning i will head down to the ground for 10:30 i think, maybe stop off at pub depending who i bump into. not planned after yet, depends on the result i think

get up about 7.30 go for a jog (f*** off) ok then run to the sandwich shop. ring my driver swervin see if he's going drinking or being a girl. boozer about 10.00. take my seat about 12 bells. full time either celebrate and drink heavily or drowned my sorrows by drinking heavily. mates 40th so wont be home till late on where the mrs will take my shoes off and put me to bed.

reasons why i love football.

win or lose you still going out for a few pints, so all good

it depends on the result. the ale flows better after a win. god forbid its a defeat it will start off slow. slumped in my seat staring into my pint pot slagging everyone from the ref to the mrs not washing my lucky socks. by the 5th or 6th pint should have snapped out of it and no doubt be having a sing song with hundreds of blades on eccy road. yer get over it a lot quicker as you get older. boxing day 79 did'nt go back to work till mid march ;)

Got my day planned aswell,

7.00 am, early morning bifter to get the munchies bit of banta on Sheffield forum,

8.00 am, bacon sarni doubled up with eggs sausage and plenty of brown sauce,

9.00 am, Paper Shop, Bookie's, mi Grandads.

10.00 am, beverages including stella, wkd, whisky, jack daniels etc etc

11.00 am, argument with the missus, wallet suddenly gets lighter, catch 47 tut Lane

12.00 am, GAME ON

Got my day planned aswell,

7.00 am, early morning bifter to get the munchies bit of banta on Sheffield forum,

8.00 am, bacon sarni doubled up with eggs sausage and plenty of brown sauce,

9.00 am, Paper Shop, Bookie's, mi Grandads.

10.00 am, beverages including stella, wkd, whisky, jack daniels etc etc

11.00 am, argument with the missus, wallet suddenly gets lighter, catch 47 tut Lane

12.00 am, GAME ON

Bookies not open till 10 corky .

where you going for a gargle ?.

Archived