Big Rise in measles - thanks anti-vaccination activists

or the risk that does exist and put one of mine in ICU for a week,

:huh: What so your kid contracted autism from the mmr jab and had to spend a weak in IC as a result? That seems rather unlikely, I certainly don't recall hearing of autism requiring such treatment before.

only to be lied to by a so called "health profesional" when it came round to booster time ...................... er no thanks?

How precisely did they 'lie'?

its easy to blame media, but don't listen to media. Its nearly all a form of propaganda.

The paper's are full of **** that is intended to make you unhappy with you're appearance, life, status etc etc. Then on the next page their advertisers sell you the solution, holidays, new cars, slimming fads etc etc.

Check this out for yourself!

First they intend to create disatisfaction with you're current situation. Then they sell you some **** on the premise that it will solve it.

So take the papers, mags, main stream news coverage with a pinch of salt and find things out for yourself.

:huh: What so your kid contracted autism from the mmr jab and had to spend a weak in IC as a result? That seems rather unlikely, I certainly don't recall hearing of autism requiring such treatment before.

How precisely did they 'lie'?

did I mention Autism .....................? wake up and stop believing EVERYTHING your told too.

do you have access to the list of contra indications?

How's that of any relevance? The problem here is parents who won't let their children have the vaccine because they're credulous morons who fall for media scare stories, not children who can't have the vaccine for medical reasons.

did I mention Autism .....................? wake up and stop believing EVERYTHING your told too.

It was specifically mentioned in the article I linked to in the OP as the primary reason why take up of the vaccine has been low. MMR supposedly causing autism has quite obviously been the issue about which this whole sorry saga has turned. I was quite obviously referring to it when I referred to "fear of a theoretical risk which almost certainly doesn't even exist".

If your child had some kind of allergic reaction or similar to the vaccine that obviously isn't a "a theoretical risk which almost certainly doesn't even exist" as when you take pretty much any form of medication there's a statistical risk of an allergic reaction even though for your average individual it's a small one.

It was specifically mentioned in the article I linked to in the OP as the primary reason why take up of the vaccine has been low. MMR supposedly causing autism has quite obviously been the issue about which this whole sorry saga has turned. I was quite obviously referring to it when I referred to "fear of a theoretical risk which almost certainly doesn't even exist".

If your child had some kind of allergic reaction or similar to the vaccine that obviously isn't a "a theoretical risk which almost certainly doesn't even exist" as when you take pretty much any form of medication there's a statistical risk of an allergic reaction even though for your average individual it's a small one.

did i mention allergic reaction - go away and do some research before you dare to call me an idiot.

answer the question.

If you want to see the contraindications I expect you can find them on an NHS website, I'm not going to do your googling for you.

Once again how is this supposed to be of relevance?

Contraindications specify who shouldn't take any particular treatment due to specific medical reasons.They are of no relevance to parents refusing to get their children vaccinated due to falling for media scare stories and conspiracy theories.

If you want to see the contraindications I expect you can find them on an NHS website, I'm not going to do your googling for you.

Once again how is this supposed to be of relevance?

Contraindications specify who shouldn't take any particular treatment due to specific medical reasons.They are of no relevance to parents refusing to get their children vaccinated due to falling for media scare stories and conspiracy theories.

plajhanov - your way, way out of your depth.

Archived