Mortgages for self employed people

amc2008

Apologies if this topic has been covered before! Last year I became self employed and I was wandering if there was anyone here who deals with mortgages for the self employed. I'm getting really fed up with renting and landlords! I realize that I'm not in the best position as although I have a deposit I don't yet have a year's worth of accounts. Would I just be better off waiting, saving more and then buy after I have a year's worth of accounts to show?

Apologies if this topic has been covered before! Last year I became self employed and I was wandering if there was anyone here who deals with mortgages for the self employed. I'm getting really fed up with renting and landlords! I realize that I'm not in the best position as although I have a deposit I don't yet have a year's worth of accounts. Would I just be better off waiting, saving more and then buy after I have a year's worth of accounts to show?

You could do a self certified mortgage. PM me details if you want and I could have a look to see if there would be anything out there available for you, I am a fee free independent mortgage advisor. :thumbsup:

Cheltenham and Gloucester should accept 1 years trading accounts providing that a projection from a certified accountant is available for following years. Self Certified mortgages would usually entail putting a deposit down of around 25% and the interest rate would generaly be higher than a "full status" mortgage. If you need help send a quick PM

Archived