Which is worst?

John

What would be your worst scenario  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What would be your worst scenario

• Finding out when you get to the check out that you have no money
    • Having the right numbers, but forgot to buy the lottery ticket after 10 years of playing
    • Being stuck on a ride up side down at an amusement park for 5 hours
    • An entire season without football
    • Sheffield forum closing down permanently
    • Sit in a room for an hour while someone scrapes their fingernails on a blackboard
    • Losing your swimming costume which is sucked away down the drain after diving into a busy pool
    • Having to sack someone who happens to be your best friend
    • Having to grass on your mum/dad who ends up in prison for 1 week
    • Finding out that the person you married used to be a different sex

• 1 year later...

i voted for sackin my best friend my freinds mean the world to me and it would brake my heart to do this to a freind they are special and should be treated special.

but to be honest i wouldnt work with a good freind ever for this very reason. id rather leave my job than sack my best freind.

I'm with you on this one dabouncer, being stuck upside down on a ride for 5hours?! 5mins would be enough for me...

..... everything else, not great, but I could cope, just about ....

HAHA I chose the "not buying a lottery ticket" choice. Then found out that it was the most popular answer too. I thought that was funny cos out of all the other choices this was the worst. aghhhhhh. I've been through two of those horrors already. Can't tell you which ones though!

Originally posted by Funke88

HAHA I chose the "not buying a lottery ticket" choice. Then found out that it was the most popular answer too. I thought that was funny cos out of all the other choices this was the worst. aghhhhhh. I've been through two of those horrors already. Can't tell you which ones though!

Don't be shy Funke88! There's hardly anyone around at this late hour - so not many will get to know. So come on - spill the beans! :suspect:

Archived