Bush fires in australia

quakawoot

Hi gosling - it's good to know that there are people like David Tree around. In my travels around the world I have always met good, honest, friendly people - and I've come to the conclusion that most people are basically good. But some stand out from the rest with their selflessness and compassion, and David is clearly one of these.

As I've said elsewhere, checkout the website of "Catch the Fire Ministies", a "Christian" group who believe God, the Divine Terrorist, started these fires to punish Victoria for passing abortion laws!

As a typical terrorist, He didn't attack the parliamentarians who passed the laws; he went for a bunch of people and animals who had nothing to do with them!

That is not my God!

Mine neither John, I wanted to go into ministry 20 years ago, but after seeing 3 pastors having affairs & one that should have been locked up for embezzlement, I stopped going to church.

The true Christian people in my eyes are the ones that are out there helping others in this awful situation in Victoria & the floods in F/N Queensland, people like the one you mentioned should be locked away with the firebug.

fires are still burning.

http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/incidents/incident_updates.htm

I have friends who are still on ember alert and have been for a week now - in the Healsville area.

It was heartbreaking to watch - especially being so far away and unable to volunteer.

The CFA and MFB people are real heros. Bess them - and my heart goes out to al who have been affected.

Remember to donate to http://www.redcross.org.au/default.asp

Hi yes a very sad day in victorian history.I have a friend who lived in flowerdale unfortunately he lost all he had everything I have yet to speak to him and what do you say that others have said. But again unfortunately my daughter has a friend who lives in the same area and she is still missing.

Archived