Pool/Snooker partner wanted

Jen86

Originally posted by Deejay

Anytime you like mate..

We have kinda started our own little league in the making, click here for current scores..

Anyone up for it ? I don't mind organising like a mini-league amongst us all...

If people want to swap MSN addresses etc so we can all organise and meet up then use PM's as a starting point :)

DeeJ

Oye DeeJ ;)

Stick us on the league mate, I will come along :D Where and when is the next proposed meet? Drop me a PM for my MSN anybody who can be bothered :D

keep me posted....dont have car but will try to get to a game at sometime.

:heyhey: be warned. i once played the best player at work and got a flukey win..then told him id never play him again....so thats 100% record against the best :) haha...what a swine i am

Originally posted by Jen86

Hi, I love playing pool, but there's just no one I know who will have a few games with me so I was wondering if anyone knows or goes to any good snooker/pool clubs (or even pubs with a fair few pool tables) and if they'd like a partner. I'm great at pool, never played snooker but I would like to learn and I'd have a go at least.

I'm 19, female, live in Sheffield, somewhere not to far on the outskirts, don't want to travel too far. If anyone's interested, message me on here.

Cheers, Jenna

well as your from arbourthorne, rileys at birley would be best for you.....

you can usually see me in there getting hammered on budweiser!!

they have snooker between 12-6 for only £8, and 6pm-12 for £10

i must say DINK DANK DO

Archived