Best Pub in Woodhouse? - (Present)

Joe9T

What is YOUR favourite pub in Woodhouse? (Present)  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What is YOUR favourite pub in Woodhouse? (Present)

• The Angel
    • The Royal
    • The Stag
    • The George
    • The Brunswick
    • The Junction

What are your thoughts and opinions on the Public Houses in Woodhouse?

Which one, currently, in your opinion, 'pulls' the best beer or lagar or has the 'best' service?

What about the landlord or staff who work in them - how friendly and welcoming are they?

What about the entertainment side of things, too?

This is YOUR opportunity to express your thoughts and maybe this thread might improve things... IF it needs improving at all!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

in my opinion none of the above, they have all gone down hill and i'm suprised they are still open.

there is no atmosphere, they are dirty and full of the down and outs from the local hostel, the staff in the pubs appear really nice but the cook or ex cook in the stag was a miserable sod.

i live and work two minutes away and through my work we used to use the stag, we were never made welcome and even complained to the brewery. i know the stag has a different landlord now, however on the occasions we have been in it is so empty and drab.

the royal let anyone in its is a dump it's not even nice to walk past it in the daytime. people stand outside to smoke and most of the time they are bladdered and falling out, like i say hostel folk.

I used to frequent The Royal mostly, followed by The Stag. Not been in for years though.

The Prinny Royal down at Woodhouse Mill was another favourite.

Princess Royal is my favourite too, been in the Junction once or twice and that seemed ok too. Only problem is, all the pubs in Woodhouse are the same!

Archived