Ecstacy, class A- are politicians mad?

Nope, its dangerous in its pure form too. Keeping it class A will possibly make people think twice before taking it!!

Well, that's not what the evidence shows - cannabis use lowered while it was class c, for instance.

And as horse riding causes far more incidents of harm, what "class" would you recommend for that particular adrenaline rush?

Well, that's not what the evidence shows - cannabis use lowered while it was class c, for instance.

And as horse riding causes far more incidents of harm, what "class" would you recommend for that particular adrenaline rush?

Well as far as I am concerned all you people who wish to do it, do it and when the worst happens i'm sure it will make the world a better place and if enough of you degenerates bite the dust, there will be no more customers for the skanky dealers and that will also make the world a better place!

________

vaporizer store

Well as far as I am concerned all you people who wish to do it, do it and when the worst happens i'm sure it will make the world a better place and if enough of you degenerates bite the dust, there will be no more customers for the skanky dealers and that will also make the world a better place!

lol! So does not taking drugs prevent death? Or by "the worst happening" do you mean turning into someone who ignores evidence in preference to the lastest direction their knee is jerking in?

So what you are suggesting is that if everybody who ever took drugs died suddenly then the world would be a better place, yes?

Archived