Ecstacy, class A- are politicians mad?

If you need drugs to have a good time you are a pathetic looser.

End of. :)

It would be pretty sad if you needed drugs to have a good time. But you can have soooooooooo much extra fun on drugs, it's almost ridiculous not to take them (well, the good ones like ecstasy anyway).

I'm afraid that, whether you accept this or not, I've had more fun on ecstasy than you've ever had in your life. Sorry about that.

Some people have a glass of wine, some people smoke fags, some people meditate, some listen to music and some people go out fighting. People get pleasure from different things, your sweeping generalisation is complete nonsense.

I say again. Pathetic losers and add losers that care nothing for anyone else.

The drugs trade caused more death and misery that everything else put together. 5000 dead in drug wars in Mexico this last year. Extremist (and very bad) Muslims using drug money to buy weapons to kill soldiers and civilians.

Drug gangs in the UK doing all they do to make cash from the pathetic wimps that need their product to have a good time.

But the users don't give a rats do they?

They just moan on about how rough it is on them that drugs are illegal while casually ignoring the mass murder and so on that allows their drugs to get to their stupid gobs or needles.

So I amend my opinion to selfish, pathetic losers.

I say again. Pathetic loosers and add loosers that care nothing for anyone else.

The drugs trade caused more death and misery that everything else put together. 5000 dead in drug wars in Mexico this last year. Etremist (and very bad) Muslims using drug money to buy weapons to kill soldiers and civillians.

Drug gangs in the UK doing all they do to make cash from the pathetic wimps that need their product to have a good time.

But the users don't give a rats do they?

They just moan on about how rough it is on them that drugs are illegal while casually ignoring the mass murder and so on that allows their drugs to get to their stupid gobs or needles.

So I amend my opinion to selfish, pathetic loosers.

And none of that would happen if they were not illegal!

Hmmmm if only there was a simple solution......

:P

Is your drug of choice religion by any chance upinwath?

Although your phrasing makes me think it's not christianity but rather its less tolerant relation.

Careful it's strong stuff and can mess with your mind ;)

I am a Muslim but I thought driugs were for idiots before I converted.:)

And none of that would happen if they were not illegal!

Hmmmm if only there was a simple solution......

:P

Legal would stop the dealing crime but addicts would still be doing secondary crime to pay for their fix.

It would do nothing for the idiocy of the users.

Legal would stop the dealing crime but addicts would still be doing secondary crime to pay for their fix.

It would do nothing for the idiocy of the users.

No real point in talking to you but it's mostly heroin that causes the crime and if that were legal and prescribed to addicts they could lead a normal life and crime would plummet. It has been shown to work where as Methadone is just a horrible substitute that helps nobody.

Anyway, this is a thread about Ecstasy and the fact that the governments top hand picked advisory team has had all it's recommendations ignored yet again so why the hell ask them! That and people don't steal for their next E.

Did I mention the misery of the poor sods that have to live near them?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=458224

Drug user of any sort = daft selfish cretin

It's good to see that you are finally seeing the light and supporting the threads original point. Ecstasy is nothing like Heroin and that link goes to show it should not be in the same legal class.

Well done.

:)

Archived