Does bia hoi have a dance floor?

Yaas

i have messaged one of my mates who works at bia hoi and told him to watch out for you after jeopordising their business by drinking in there under age. doubt they will want to rent it out to you after that i'm afraid.

Im sure they will it's business and it could be anyones 18th birthday so how would you know it was Yaas?

i have messaged one of my mates who works at bia hoi and told him to watch out for you after jeopordising their business by drinking in there under age. doubt they will want to rent it out to you after that i'm afraid.

:rolleyes: how was the message? "be on the lookout for a young girl thats new to SF?" "she looks like....errrrm... a small yellow smilie?"

Im sure they will it's business and it could be anyones 18th birthday so how would you know it was Yaas?

because she will write in pink on a form? :hihi:

It doesnt have a dancfloor but im pretty sure they will be able to move things around and create one. ring them and ask. :thumbsup:

nah, it doesn't really have a 'dance floor' as such, just lots of tables. still - decent place for a party, i've been to a few there and they're always good nights :)

hope your party goes well.

pmsl

chomp chomp chomp

i'll ensure if you have paid the booking will be cancelled.

expect a call tomorrow.

wtfs your problem?

Archived